Leading the way to healthy active living
We have something for every active lifestyle.
- Workout at the Fitness Centre or NEW Gold Fitness Alcove
- Lane swim, take lessons and more at the Aquatic Centre
- Play squash or racquetball at the Racquet Centre
- Explore new heights at the Outdoor Centre Climbing and Bouldering Walls
- Skate at the Oval
- Register for one of our health and wellness programs, like yoga, indoor cycling or High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- Go on an outdoor adventure with the Outdoor Centre.
- Plus, so much more!
FREE Student Wellness Series
UCalgary students have access to a series of free fitness and wellness classes through our Student Wellness Series.
Classes run during the fall and winter terms with a different theme each class. Advanced registration is required.
Need to speak to the Active Living Client Services desk? Call 403.220.7749
Experience nature with the Outdoor Centre
The Outdoor Centre, part of the Faculty of Kinesiology and Active Living at the University of Calgary, has been renting gear and teaching outdoor skills to the public for more than 40 years.
Find everything you need for your next adventure in one place.