Calgary and Cochrane centres are now opening beginner and intermediate programs.
Tips for visiting Active Living
- Masks must be worn in common areas of UCalgary. Read the mask policy here.
- Change rooms and locker rooms are not available.
- Drop-in opportunities are not available.
- Bring your own water bottle – while you can fill your bottle, water fountains are not available.
- When you register for a program, we will supply you with new safety guidelines. Please review them carefully prior to your visit.
Two locations to serve northwest communities
Acitve Living is proud to offer gymnastics programs for all levels and ages out of two locations — the Calgary gym in the Kinesiology B building on Main campus, and the Cochrane gym at Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre in Cochrane. Both offer exceptional recreational and developmental programs for kids and youth, as well as fun options for gymnastics-loving adults.