Lockers and Towel Service
Active Living members can rent lockers online or at Client Services (KNA104).
To rent online, click “Login” at the top of the screen. If you’ve forgotten your password, email email@example.com.
If you do not have a username and password, ‘Create an account’. It takes approximately 24 hours for your new account to connect to your membership ID, allowing you to login to your new account.
Once you are logged-in, click the Locker Rental tab and fill out the information.
Half Locker monthly rate: $14
Tall Locker (full size) monthly rate: $16
- Students rent lockers by the semester. Public, alumni, faculty and staff members rent for the length of the membership.
- When the locker is no longer needed, please clean out the locker and bring back the lock to Client Services (KNA 104) for a refund of the deposit and any remaining months left on the rental.
- Lockers must be renewed on or before the last day of the rental period or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Lockers are cleaned out after their expiry date and any remaining items are donated.
- Client Services is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Towel Service is included with locker rentals. Monthly Towel Service is also available for $11 ($5 deposit required). Visit Client Services (KNA104) to purchase.