Climbing / Bouldering Walls
This fall, rock climbing and technical rescue programs will be available. The bouldering wall is not available for general public use at this time. Stay tuned for the next stage of re-opening.
Tips for visiting Active Living
- Masks must be worn in common areas of UCalgary. Read the mask policy here.
- Change rooms and locker rooms are not available.
- Drop-in opportunities are not available.
- Bring your own water bottle – while you can fill your bottle, water fountains are not available.
- When you register for a program, we will supply you with new safety guidelines. Please review them carefully prior to your visit.
The University of Calgary Climbing and Bouldering walls are operated by the UCalgary Outdoor Centre. Access to these walls is free for UCalgary students and Active Living members.
Non-members can purchase a day pass to climb.