UCalgary Lifeguard Games
You've never seen a lifeguarding competition like this before
Being a champion lifeguard is about more than looking cool in flip-flops.
The University of Calgary Lifeguard Games presents a unique opportunity to test your lifeguard training and skills in a competitive environment. Teams will tackle a series of fitness challenges, in-pool scenarios, lifeguard skills and knowledge, first aid situations, and fun lifeguard games.
While there are prizes for the tops team, the real winners are the teams who have a ton of fun in this wacky competition.
What you'll need to compete:
Thank you to Aloft Hotels for providing us with accommodations for our event! Information on how to book, including our guest rate, click here.
We're looking for a whole bunch of volunteers to help us pull off this amazing event:
- Swimmers of all ages and abilities
- Judges for lifeguarding, first aid
- Dryland games supervisors
- Lots of people so we can fill the pool with bystanders for rescue scenarios
- No experience required!
To volunteer, email email@example.com or register online.
Thank you to our sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor? We appreciate donations big and small!
- Big event sponsors/cash donations
- Prize donations or sponsorship
- Lifeguard equipment donations/rentals
- Catering and snacks
- Small prizes such as gift cards or other givaways
To become a sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online.